dijous, 16 de març del 2017

My hero


MY HERO IR MY GRANDMOTHER

My grandmother is my hero because I always take care of myself and my brothers. Despite all the difficulties he has had, he has always known how to be strong and endure to the end.

My grandmother is one of those people who always knows how to pull forward. Despite having gone through so many operations, so many diseases, so many pains for so many years has always been by our side and has cared for us as a mother. For us it is the most important person in the world (apart from my parents and my grandfather of course).Basicamente nos hemos criado con ella y mi abuelo porque mis padres siempre estaban trabajando. Nos pasabamos el dia en su casa y por la noche venian mis padres a buscarnos.

Now things have changed. She lives with us and we are the ones who have to take care of her. We make her food, we give her medicines, we take her to sleep and we watch her as if she were a little girl, because she has an illness that makes her like this and now she is totally dependent.

Who most spend time with her is me, because I'm the only one I can always be. Everyone works all day and while I'm in class who stays with her is my grandfather and then I stay all afternoon and all night until someone comes back from work and I can go to sleep.